The fact is that by the year 2030 more than 23 million people will die from cardiovascular disease annually. World heart federation spread the news together with its member then 80% of premature deaths from heart disease and stroke can be easily avoided if the use of tobacco, unhealthy diet are controlled properly.
Check out 5 ways to keep your heart healthy:
A news article from IBN live on 5 ways to to keep your heart healthy :
- Spend less time in front of TV
- Avoid high fructose foods, unlikely culprits
- Give up smoking
- Get enough sleep
- Get some exercise
- Eat more dark chocolates
- Reduce the use of unsaturated fats
- Burn some calories every day though any means like jogging, working, running, gymnasium etc.
- Avoid fast food
- Drink loads of water & Oats in breakfast.
World No Tobacco Day
World Environment Day
Benefits of Using Bicycle