Saturday, September 15, 2012

Top 10 Best of Engineers Pick Up lines - #EngineersPickUpLines

#EngineersPickUpLines is another trending topic of twitter here we collected for you the  Best of Engineers Pick Up lines -

Engineers Pick Up lines #1 : I am ready to git commit


Engineers Pick Up lines #2 : "I'm lean and agile and go down every weekend."



Engineers Pick Up lines #3 : If I was sin^2 and you were cos^2 together we would be 1


Engineers Pick Up lines #4 : Lets implement a baby which can inherit us.


Engineers Pick Up lines #5 : Our love is like dividing by zero…. you cannot define it...


Engineers Pick Up lines #6 : We are programmed for each other baby!


Engineers Pick Up lines #7 : Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #EE82EE


Engineers Pick Up lines #8 : Please allow me to keep term, forever?


Engineers Pick Up lines #9 : I will start studying from the beginning of the semester


Engineers Pick Up lines #10 : Finally after 20 years of studies i found X in you - The X factor of my life 


No comments:

Post a Comment