Wednesday, November 7, 2012

#ThingsMyDaddyTaughtMe

Another superb topic trending worldwide #ThingsMyDaddyTaughtMe or in simple words Things my Daddy taught me ? trending on second position around the globe with more than 20 tweets coming every 3 seconds let see what daddy taught them so that we can learn and learn and learn . .  . This topic of

#ThingsMyDaddyTaughtMe  is also a related topic of #thingsmymomtaughtme


#ThingsMyDaddyTaughtMe Before u talk, listen. Before u react, think. Before u criticize, wait. Before u pray, forgive. Before u quit, try.

#ThingsMyDaddyTaughtMe If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all.

#ThingsMyDaddyTaughtMe to treat women like they were my mother..

#ThingsMyDaddyTaughtMe "When you stop banging your head against the wall, it feels pretty good"

#ThingsMyDaddyTaughtMe Don't give it all to this world, so when everybody leaves, you can still stand up on your own.

#ThingsMyDaddyTaughtMe wasn't around long but to always protect my mommy :)

#ThingsMyDaddyTaughtMe never accept less then being treated like a princess

#ThingsMyDaddyTaughtMe nothing. I don't need a patriarchal authority to have a good moral fiber

#ThingsMyDaddyTaughtMe I should never settle for anything less than I deserve. Ever.

#thingsmydaddytaughtme absolutely nothing. Single mom power

#ThingsMyDaddyTaughtMe I should never settle cause I'm a princess and deserve someone who exceeds my standards

#ThingsMyDaddyTaughtMe To treat bitches with respect.

#ThingsMyDaddyTaughtMe you deserve the world so don't settle for anything less.

#ThingsMyDaddyTaughtMe being too busy is never an excuse

#ThingsMyDaddyTaughtMe to respect women.

No comments:

Post a Comment