Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Collection on Best Movie Quotes


"In dreams we enter a world entirely of our own." -  Harry Potter

" No. I AM your father. Search your feelings, you KNOW it to be true!" - Darth Vader

" I hear everything Lois. You wrote that the world doesn't need a savior, but every day I hear people crying for one."

"The world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside us." - Sirius Black

Hope, it is the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective, a lot of hope is dangerous

I gave my heart away a long time ago, my whole heart... and I never really got it back.- Reese Witherspoon

"I don't want to forget" #TheHungerGames

You are everything I never knew I always wanted. (Fools Rush In)

"There's gonna be times when people tell you that you can'tdo anything. This is what I tell them... Never say Never!"

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."   - Harry potter

“Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind, or forgotten.”  Lilo And Stitch

Loki: "I have an army" Tony Stark: "We have a hulk"

Just keep swimming just keep swimming what do we swim SWIMMMMMM

"Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." It may not be from the movie, but it's nice to know nonetheless.

You love horses. I don't trust them. Their shoes are permanent. Who makes that kind of a commitment to a shoe?

Karen: "If you're from Africa, why are you white?" Gretchen:"Oh my God Karen, you can't just ask people why they're white."

Danny Jones: "Yeah, poor Doug misses his mum" McFly: "Yeah" Danny Jones: "He does, he cries every night"

Our love is like the wind. You can't see it, but you can feel it

Harry: "You know... she's got nice skin" Ron "Skin? So you're saying Dean is dating my sister because of her skin?"

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. - From Moulin Rouge

"Why so serious?" "What doesn't kill you simply makes you stranger." - The Joker

"you think everybody is in love with you, when actually, everybody hates you." #meangirls

I'm going to marry you one day, you know." "Is that a promise?" "If you want it to be. -Dear John

You cannot be good enough for everybody... but you'll always be the best for the one who deserves you. -Dear John

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real? " - Dumbledore

If I tell you I love you can I keep you forever? If I tell you I miss you, can we always be together? -Casper

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die"

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.." ~ Albus Dumbledore

"4 for you Glen Coco, you go Glen Coco!"

I don't know who you are. Bu I will find you. And I will kill you.

With great power, comes great responsibility - Uncle Ben, Spider Man

'Yer a wizard, Harry' - Harry Potter

"keep the change you filthy animal"

He's not in love with me & until i stop loving him, no one else really has a chance.. #truelife  

One of the best movie quotes ever... "if your a bird.. I'm a bird" #TheNotebook from Commerce City

"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

'What are you?!' 'Gotham's reckoning' - The Dark Knight Rises

'I don't read scripts, scripts read me' - Tropic Thunder

'If you love someone, you say it. Right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just...passes you by'


No comments:

Post a Comment