Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy friendship day - Quote & celebration

Happy Friendship day is trending on twitter worldwide - celebrated around the world - a relationship which you choose at your own


Let's begin with some of the beautiful quotes on friendship day - If you have more kindly comment and i will try to put in this blog post


“There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.”
― Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey


“It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.”
― Marlene Dietrich


“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.”
― William Shakespeare


“I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.”
― Helen Keller


“What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.”
― Aristotle


“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
― Albert Camus









2 comments:

  1. Happy Friendship Day 2016 Wishes

    Happy Friendship Day 2016 Wishes , dated 6th of August every year, is specifically a day to honor your friends and showing them how much they matter in your life and how much you love them. This friendship day, celebrate happiness with your friends and let them know how special they are to you wishing them with cute and lovely Friendship Day wishes as messages. Here we have a number of wishes you can use as messages to reach out to your friends for wishing them a veryHappy Friendship Day this year.

    Friendship Day 2016 Wishes
    http://efriendshipday.com/happy-friendship-day-2016-wishes/
    http://efriendshipday.com/
    Friendship Day 2016 Wishes

    We are here for you, presently enabling you to share the happiness amongst your friends with beautiful hearty messages and wishes that, once you send to your friends, will brighten up their day and will put a big smile on their face. Look out at the best of the collection of wishing messages we have for you to lighten up your friends’ day.

    ReplyDelete