Many twitter trends related to this topic trended across the globe, and here we come up with some most important tips during Ramadan which you can follow or things to be avoided during Ramadan Fasting
Things to Avoid during Ramadan
1. Don't sleep during the day and pray all night. By doing this you are converting the day into night and the night into day, which is not the purpose of fasting.
2. Avoid being lazy and inactive during the day.
3. Don't waste time playing games during the day. Rather, please Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala by increasing in your worship of him..
4. Avoid having Iftaar parties. Ramadan wasn't meant to be a food extravaganza.
5. Don't ask your wife to spend Ramadan/Ramazan in the Kitchen. Eat something light and quick - She also needs to have ibaadat while fasting
6. Spend the last 10 days worshipping Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala rather than trying to prepare for Eid! A day that is better than a thousand months is in these last 10 days. You can't afford to miss this.
7. Don't stay awake the full night. Your body has a right over you, and when it wants rest, then rest.
8. Avoid excessive socializing after Taraweeh
9. Avoid shopping a lot in Ramadan.
10. Don't eat the full night.
11. Eid doesn't require loads of preparation. Dont fall into this trap! Keep it simple, and it will be blessed
Remember that Ramadan is a month of Discipline and Self Control to your nerves from evil.