Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Quotes by Muhammed Ali

Another beautiful words by Boxer Mohammed Ali - We covered other quotes of Mohammed Ali previously also on this blog - To be frank his quotes really punch the devil inside me

"God gave me this illness to remind me that I'm not Number One; He is" - Muhammed Ali


“I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” -Muhammad Ali

"Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything." – Quote by Boxer Muhammad Ali on Friendship

"The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life." – Quote by Boxer Muhammad Ali on Life

“I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark.” Quote by Boxer Muhammad Ali on speed

“I am the astronaut of boxing. Joe Louis and Dempsey were just jet pilots. I'm in a world of my own.”- Quote by Boxer Muhammad Ali on Boxing

Other List of quotes you might be interested :

List of Famous Quotes  
Best Movie quotes
Friendship Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment